Are you a talented architect or technologist, if so, ADG would love to hear from you.
We’ve been designing building and spaces for over 35 years and ADG is proud of its staff and its achievements. We have grown to be one of the leading architectural practices in the South West by employing highly qualified professionals in all our teams and encouraging them to investigate and develop new skills and interests.
Each member of our team has the appropriate experience, skills, and ability to consider, develop, and respond to our clients’ needs.
Our core values & vision
Our values are what we believe in, why we want to do business and what will shape our decision making for the foreseeable future. Core values shape the culture. They are the essence of our company’s identity. These values include;
‘A people focused socially conscious creative practice.’
Our ‘vision’ is how we envisage applying business objectives along with our values within the organisation to achieve the shared goals of continued growth and improvement.
Description: We are searching for an architect to join our team at ADG.
We would like you:
- To have creative flair.
- To have 2-3 years post Part 3 or equivalent CIAT experience.
- To be enthusiastic and inquisitive.
- To be client focused.
- To enjoy collaboration and team working.
- To have excellent drawing skills.
We need you to have:
- Experience of technical information and work stages.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to multitask across projects.
- Strong Revit skills.
What would be nice:
- Specification knowledge.
- Hand drawn sketching skills.
- BIM experience on completed projects.
- A desire to learn, develop, and progress.
What you will receive from ADG:
- Flexible working.
- Great teammates.
- Benefits including Health Plan.
- Good opportunities for career development within a supportive team.
- Open plan modern office located close to Plymouth city centre and Plymouth Hoe.
If this interests you, please send your CV and examples of your work from your portfolio to Teresa Blackler, Practice Manager, at email@example.com
Description: We are looking for a Technician/Technologist to join our ADG team, to provide the technological input for building design and construction, seeing it through from the initial client brief to completion of the project.
- Develop production drawings and construction details, whilst satisfying the legislative and regulatory requirements
- Provide detailed plans, elevations and sections, along with working details
- Research, select, specify materials and develop into the relevant schedules
- Apply CAD techniques
- Dealing with day to day technical queries from site and resolving any problems that may arise
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the drawings, updating revisions as necessary
- To work closely with other building professionals and integrate their requirements into the designed solutions
- Other such duties that may reasonably be requested and appropriate to the level of skill and accountability
- A working knowledge of relevant legislation and building regulations is essential
- Knowledge of building materials and their usage
- Proficient in Revit/Autocad
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Understanding of the need for accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of time and cost budgets
- Team Player
If you think you can work as part of the ADG team, please send a covering email, C.V. and examples of your previous work to Teresa Blackler at firstname.lastname@example.org
‘In business, it doesn’t matter what you do, it matters why you do it.’ Simon Sinek
At ADG, the ‘why’ is people. Everything we do is about people and improving lives.
We solve problems, design with thought, care, experience, knowledge and consideration, and create inspirational and meaningful spaces, places and graphics.
Talk to us /
Interested in working with ADG? Feel free to get in touch to discuss your next project, whether that’s creating a new place, space or graphics’ project, we’re happy to have a chat.